NNCF focuses its grants primarily on organizations in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and in Israel and the Middle East.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the deadlines for grant applications?
Grant applications deadlines can be found here.
2. What are the application guidelines?
The application guidelines can be found here.
3. What are NNCF's funding priorities?
Funding priorities can be found here.
4. Where do I send grant proposals?
Please send grant proposals via the United States Postal Service to: Alison McWilliams, Executive Director, Naomi and Nehemiah Cohen Foundation, P.O. Box 30100, Bethesda, MD 20824.
5. May I hand-deliver my proposal?
No, we ask that you send them to us by the United States Postal Service. Due to our limited staff, we are unable to accept proposals by e-mail, fax, Federal Express or messenger.
6. What format should I use for the full proposal?
7. Does the Foundation accept letters of inquiry?
The Foundation does not accept unsolicited requests for support.
8. If my organization has not previously received funding, how can I apply?
Organizations that have received Foundation grants in the previous year are invited to apply through the competitive grants process.
|HOME||Copyright © 2007-2017 Naomi & Nehemiah Cohen Foundation. All rights reserved.
PO Box 30100 . Bethesda, Maryland 20824 . 301.652.2230 . fax 301.652.2260 . firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and engineering by chad-wick.com